MindWorks SEO services will research, identify, index, link, implement, curate & create content to optimise your website to lift visibility across Google and other search engines.
Research findings show that 81% of Consumers conduct online research before buying and 57% of B2B purchase process is complete before a company is contacted then it's imperative marketers SEO Strategy not only includes key search terms (meta tags, Descriptions, Titles) but also provides high-quality content.
Generate qualified leads online organically
MindWorks Search Engine Optimisation solution blends techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to marketers website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in unpaid search results of a search engine (SERP) including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
MindWorks techniques ensure that meta tags, page descriptions, page titles, aliases and many other tag opportunities derived from not only marketers website but also competitors websites are embedded.
MindWorks will optimise your website by:
- Index - ensuring Google has the latest sitemap of your website
- URL inspection - running a URL inspection to make sure Google sees your page as Users do
- Page Titles - review page titles and make sure they reflect content and User search terms
- Description Meta Tags - compare meta tags against page content to make sure they are unique and accurate
- Heading Tags - review hierarchical structure for your content including multiple heading sizes
- Backlinks - backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content
- Directory Listing - list your site with Australia's top free directories
- Structured Content - marking up key elements of your business ie opening hours, helps to display your content in useful (and eye-catching!) ways
- Site Hierarchy - site navigation to breadcrumbs review and setup a site navigation page
- Optimise Content - from Social Media to Blogs and Email Links and how best to implement
- Optimise Images - ALT attributes provide a descriptive replacement for non-displaying images
- Be Mobile Friendly - ensure mobile responsive across all devices
- Analyse - Review website through tools like Google Search Console
We’ll report monthly on the progress of you Search Engine Marketing activity along with suggestions on how to improve performance and any upcoming opportunities (*when admin access to Google Analytics available).